Here are the simple techniques in the installation of electrical sockets and ceiling fan both in the home or company.
Electrical Socket and ceiling fan installation
Installation Of Electrical Sockets is a mechanics and electrical opening into which a plug or other connecting parts is design to fit, which enable its user to access electricity down to its home or office appliances.
Ceiling fan is a mechanical, electrical and electronics devices that helps to cool our rooms with the help of electricity, which triggered the capacitor to enable it rotate in a clockwise they by generating breeze that helps to cool the home and offices.
TOOLS /MATERIAL FOR INSTALLATION OF ELECTRICAL SOCKET AND CEILING FAN
• Screw driver
• Screw nail
• Ceiling rose
• Installation tap
• Cable. etc.
USES OF THE TOOLS
Pliers are made from metal which are covered with an insulator in the handle and are use in cutting, bending, twisting, holding and gripping cables and wires.
Screw driver is a tools that has various sharps which are made from steel used for loosing and tighten of screw with slotted head.
Hammer are tools made from hard steel, wood, rubber or plastic depending on the in which its desired to perform, which are used for pounding or driving and pulling out nails.
Cutter are made from metal with insulator in the handle used for cutting of cable and wire.
Tester is an electrical and electronics devices use to detect the flow of electricity in a circuit.
Nails are metal steel material use to hold an object on wall.
Cable are made from aluminum or cupper which are the conductors of electricity, cable serves as the transmitter between the distribution board and the point of need.
Steps In Installation Of Electrical Sockets:
1. Clip the cable on the surface required for the installation using tower clip or chain clip.
2. Tight the wooden board or nail the part less on the wall.
3. Cut the cable to the required length in which it will be normal on the board or inside the part less.
4. Stripped the cable small using electrical knife.
5. Bend the cable small using pliers to enable the cable enter inside the required positions on the socket as labeled L,N and E.
6. Tight the cable as labeled on the socket L to L, N to N, and E to E.(Note , L means the live wire with the Red color, N means the neutral wire with the Black color, and E means the earth wire or cable with the yellow or green color).
7. Then tight the socket firmly on the part-less with the screw required to use.
8. Then after which connect the Live(L),Neutral(N) AND Earth(E) wire to the source.(Note, all socket outlet are connected to the supply cable on the junction box).
INSTALLATION OF CEILING FAN
Ceiling fan has eight (8) parts which are combined together to produce breeze that can make a room comfortable and also redistribute air in a way that the temperature of the house will be conducive for the people inside.
The major parts of the ceiling fan are of two such as electric motor and the blades. And they are as follows:
1. Electric motor
2. Fan Blade
3. Ceiling fan box
4. Hanger ball
5. Down rod
6. House wires
7. Mounting bracket
• Electric motor of a ceiling fan is the most important part, or the brain of a ceiling which helps for turning of the fan blades by converting electrical energy into mechanical energy.(note, electric motor can’t perform this work of turn the blade without the help of coils which produces magnetic field when electric current passes through they by making the blade to turn in a clockwise direction.
• Fan blade are the wings fix from the center of the fan which are made of different materials such as steel, aluminum etc. and are fixed at an angle of 12 degrees to drag and push air downwards.(Note fan blade dose the major work in the fan by producing breeze.
• Ceiling fan box is otherwise called ceiling rose and it’s a unit where the ceiling fan wire or cable is connected to the source or mains.
• Hanger ball is a rubber material always with a black color that is been fixed at the J-hook provided to hold the fan at the ceiling or decanis, which helps to control the mechanical accuracies of the fan when in motion.
• Down rod is the metal pipe that joins the electric motor housing to the mounting bracket.
• House wire is the parts on the ceiling fan that house both the capacitor and also the in coming cable or wire.
• Mounting bracket houses the J-hook, socket, shackle clamps and the ball.
• Bracket are use to hold the fan blade firmly on the center of the fan.
Steps In Installation Of Ceiling Fan
1. Tight the bracket provided on the board of the fan blade.
2. Tight the fan blade at the points provided on the main board of the fan firmly.
3. Tight the down rod firmly on the fan.
4. Put the mounting bracket both the up and down, and tight firmly.
5. Put the hanger ball at the J-hook and tight the fan firmly.
6. Then connect the wire from the fan into the ceiling fan box as labeled L,N, and E.
7. Connect the live L of the cable from the ceiling fan box to the neutral N of the switch inside the junction box and N to N and L to L.
8. Then connect the Live L, Neutral N wire to the points as labeled on the fan regulator
Installation Of Electrical Sockets and fan are the most important electrical outlet needed mostly in every home and industry because all the home and industry gadget are mainly plug in a sockets and fan majorly helps to cool and also help the life span of many electrical and electronics equipment’s. at the end of this belief experiment you should be able to done all this without the manual.