As an Ansys Application Engineer for the embedded software and/or functional safety assessment solutions, the candidate will have the opportunity to help our customers keep up with the pace of innovation in embedded software development, digital safety, and various certification activities.
He / She will directly work with OEMs and Tier 1/2 suppliers across the region to deliver innovative analysis, development and validation software that balances time-to-market, cost, and quality. The successful candidate will work with and support customers of the Andy’s SCADE products for embedded control / HMI software development, testing, verification and validation, and Andy’s medina products for functional safety assessment and reliability prediction. The candidate will support the sales and deployment of the Andy’s SCADE and Andy’s medina solutions for our customers. Key
Duties and Responsibilities Planning, installation, and maintenance of the SCADE and medini solutions: ( Ansys Application Engineer)
- Apply advanced engineering expertise and knowledge of model-based embedded software development and model-based digital safety to provide the highest level of technical support to customers, ensuring high-quality, timely customer service that results in improved customer satisfaction and productivity.
- Take ownership of customer problems, proactively engage with selected accounts to provide comprehensive solutions for development and testing of embedded software, as well as safety assessment tasks for various industry domains.
- Work independently and contribute to all technical activities throughout the sales opportunity lifecycle, interact with customers to understand their product design needs and engineering design workflows and articulate Ansys value proposition.
- Provide intermediate and/or advanced training classes. Scope and deliver professional services for projects which may include collaborative work with other application engineers in the same or different disciplines.
- Gather customer requirements to support the improvement of Ansys software and collaborate with the Ansys product development teams to translate customer requirements into new product capabilities. Test new software releases on industrial problems.
- Perform reviews with peers to ensure high-quality results.
- Stay up to date with current trends and technologies. Required education and degree type.
- MS in software engineering, embedded software, functional safety, or a related field. Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- More than 6 years of experience as an application engineer, customer support, or software development.
- Proficient in C or Ada.
- A significant experience in safety/certification area (automotive or aerospace), knowledge of industrial standards in safety critical certification and safety assessment, such as DO-178B/C, ISO26262, ARP4754A/ARP4761, IEC 61508, ISO 21448 or MIL-STD-882E.
- Understanding of certification processes and principles at least in one industrial domain, such as aviation, automotive or nuclear.
- Understanding of model-based engineering principles, knowledge of SysML, Cameo/Enterprise Architect/Capella or similar tools.
- Understanding of requirements management principles, knowledge of specialized tools, such as DOORS, Jama, Cradle, or similar.
- Strong experience in at least one industry domain (aerospace, defense, automotive, nuclear) in the area of systems engineering, safety or cyber security.
- Knowledge of key methodologies in functional safety assessment, such as HARA, HAZOP, FTA, FMEA, CMA, etc.
- Logical problem-solving, strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to facilitate and conduct presentations to customers.
- Fluent in writing and speaking English.
- Ability to work on multiple complex projects across geographically diverse locations.
- Ability to travel up to 15-20% of the time.
- Demonstrated ability to understand business requirements and translate these into an execution plan that delivers value and meets business goals.
- Knowledge on software tools, such as Ansys SCADE, Ansys medini, Mathlab Simulink, RAM Commander would be a plus.
- Knowledge of ARINC661, FACE, AADL would be a plus
Ansys are electrical sector that teaches and the same time give room for individuals to work with some software like Mathlab Simulink, Ram Commander, FMEA, CMA, FTA,HARA, HAZOP etc.