A Property Consultant is a professional who provides expertise and advice related to real estate, property investment, and property management. These consultants play various roles and can work with individuals, businesses, or organizations in the real estate industry.
Real Estate Broker/Estate Agent – Primary Market Sales About the job Sky View Real Estate is looking for highly driven individuals to join the Primary Market Sales Division. If you have a strong sales background and a passion for Real Estate, we are happy to know more about you. Why you should apply:
- Great commission structure
- Quarterly bonuses inc. tech, international travel and cars
- Access to all Dubai Developers and possibility to also work with secondary market deals
- Strong lead generation and constant marketing campaigns • In-house Professional Photographer & Videographer
- Premium listings with Property Finder, Bayut & Dubizzle.
- Strong administrative support
- Company visa and medical insurance
- Ongoing training
- Must have a UAE driver’s license and own car
- Strong negotiation skills – experience in offering expert customer service
- Good English, ideally multi-lingual
- Ability to create your own network
- Highly motivated
- 2 years of Real Estate experience desirable but not mandatory.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to work independently
- Must be presentable, have a professional attitude and like to work as part of a team.
Job Type: Full-time.
Here are some key aspects of what a Property Consultant may do:
- Real Estate Investment: Property consultants often assist individuals or businesses in identifying investment opportunities in the real estate market. They may analyze market trends, assess property values, and provide recommendations on buying or selling properties to maximize returns.
- Property Valuation: They can help determine the value of a property. This involves evaluating factors like location, condition, comparable sales, and current market conditions to establish an accurate market value.
- Property Management: Some property consultants specialize in property management. They oversee rental properties on behalf of property owners, handling tasks such as finding tenants, collecting rent, and managing maintenance and repairs.
- Market Research: Property consultants stay informed about real estate market trends and conditions. They provide market research reports to clients, helping them make informed decisions about buying or selling property.
- Real Estate Transactions: They can act as intermediaries in real estate transactions, facilitating negotiations between buyers and sellers and ensuring that all legal and financial aspects of the deal are handled properly.
- Real Estate Investment Analysis: Property consultants may perform financial analysis to assess the potential return on investment (ROI) for a particular property or real estate portfolio. This includes calculating metrics such as cap rate, cash-on-cash return, and net operating income.
- Property Development: Some property consultants work with developers to identify suitable locations for new construction projects and provide guidance on zoning regulations, permits, and other development-related issues.
- Legal and Regulatory Compliance: Property consultants are often knowledgeable about local real estate laws and regulations. They help clients navigate legal requirements related to property transactions and investments.
- Tenant Representation: In commercial real estate, property consultants can represent tenants looking for office, retail, or industrial space. They help negotiate leases and find suitable properties based on the tenant’s needs.
- Financial Planning: Property Consultant may assist clients in creating financial plans that incorporate real estate investments into their overall wealth-building strategy.
Property consultants can work independently, as part of a real estate agency, or within a larger consulting firm. Their expertise and services can be valuable to individuals looking to buy or sell property, real estate investors seeking profitable opportunities, and businesses or organizations with real estate-related needs.